Friday, May 26, 2006

England

In England for a week ish, arrived here after driving from Edzell my folks house in Scotland. I left at 5 am and was here just after 10am plenty of time before a 1.15pm show. I had both a good, interesting and I guess troubling time with my folks there these past few days. I guess its always that way when you see things for the first time, and realise stuff that has just passed you buy.

Sometimes I forget how much my life and what I see has changed me, its easy to forget I have allot going on even when it feels like not much is happening.

I got to see some beautiful scenery this time that I hadn't every seen before, as well as a new glenn.

Our shows on the streets in Ireland have been great since I got home from South Africa. Always fun, sometimes interesting. Tomorrow I am on the street in Whitehaven, Cumbria and in a Theatre - should be fun.

The next week I will be helping with a kids club and doing shows on the street. Before three days at home and then of to Brazil. Happy days.

1 comment:

Colin Foreman said...

All the best with the shows in England mate, will be praying for u. Let me know if your free when your beck for a few days, would be good to catch up before your off to Brazil